We work where we live. The cities and towns where we eat, sleep, and recreate matter to us. As global citizens, we understand that we have a role in caring for the needs of others. If it takes a village to raise a child, it takes a Convoy to improve the lives of people in our communities, across our countries and around the world.
We are proud of the communities we live and work in and feel a responsibility to participate in the causes that matter to our employees and partners. We are committed to growing in our understanding of how to make the world a better place through community involvement and social responsibility.
Here are some of the places and ways you will see Team Convoy playing our part:
- Supporting Habitat for Humanity through direct participation and product donation to ReStores
- Donating goods and financial support to charity events and fundraisers, such as Run for a Cure, the Sierra Club, the Canadian Cancer Society, and the Make a Wish Foundation
- Supporting organizations helping those in need, like the Food Bank and NightShift Street Ministries
- Sponsoring community sports teams and individuals
- Sponsoring Jacob Graham, skater for the Canadian National Long Track Development Team and Olympic hopeful
- Material or logistics donations for community care and housing projects
- Raising money for disaster relief