Simplex Tapered is a division of Convoy Supply Ltd. providing full service tapered insulation design. Our tapered division includes a designated team of professional CAD designers who can develop tapered insulation systems to meet any manufacturer’s specifications for virtually every roof design. Our tapered supply partners allow us to taper, package, label, and ship insulation directly to your job site.
Tapered Insulation Advantage
Here are some advantages of Simplex Tapered Design:
- Virtually eliminates ponding water
- Contributes to the overall thermal value of your roof
- Supplied with a user friendly and labeled tapered shop drawing to simplify installation
- Shop drawings are also provided for tapered insulation design submissions and approvals as required prior to ordering and installing
- Can be roof top loaded as part of your project delivery and sectioned off by roof area as you require
- Extended panel profiles are available upon request, which can reduce labour and adhesive quantities on appropriate projects
- Installation with mechanical fasteners, hot asphalt, or loose laid in a ballasted system
Contact your local Convoy sales office to enquire about our tapered services for your next roofing project.
- Full line of tapered products including materials, stock items, and custom cutting
- Site surveys to determine deck slopes and existing conditions to solve drainage issues
- Design services including layouts and specifications
- Fast estimating and quote production
- Tapering available for polyisocyanurate, wood fibre, mineral fibre, and polystyrene
- Custom cut insulation for deck infill
- All corners mitred, crickets pre-cut, and each piece labeled for easy identification
- Fully detailed shop drawings
- Shipped with colour-coded pallets separated by roof area
- Site assistance during install
Contact Simplex Tapered for more information about our Ontario facility.
180 Bethridge Road, Etobickoke, ON